How We Serve our Members
- Check out the business-building benefits of PHCC membership—guaranteed to improve your bottom line!
- The PHCC Educational Foundation—a partnership of contractors, manufacturers and wholesalers—works to:
- Attract new talent to the industry
- Promote customer-focused service
- Leverage technology to improve contractor performance
- Offer business education and training for contractors and employees
- Customize your membership experience through PHCC Enhanced Service Groups.
How our Leadership Serves You
The members of the PHCC National Board of Directors are your trusted stewards—committed to carrying out the association’s mission on your behalf.
How our Staff Serves You
The PHCC staff team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations for value and service!
PHCC Antitrust Statement
The purpose of this organization is to promote the business of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC). PHCC, the association, includes the enhanced service groups (Construction Contractors’ Alliance, Quality Service Contractors and Union-Affiliated Contractors), the PHCC National Auxiliary, Association Executives Council and the PHCC Educational Foundation.
PHCC is not intended to, and may not, play any roll in the competitive decisions of its members nor in any way restrict competition. Antitrust compliance is the responsibility of every member of the association. The following rules are applicable to all association activities. They apply to all activities of the association, as well as all oral and written communications, including e-mails.
- No association meeting, committee, or activity will be used to bring about an agreement, whether formal or informal, among competitors with regard to prices, terms or condition of sale, sales and promotions, distribution, volume of production, territories, or customers.
- No association meeting, committee, or activity will include any discussion whatsoever of actual prices, costs, or any other terms of competition.No information on such subjects will be exchanged or discussed without prior approval of counsel.
- No association meeting, committee, or activity will include any discussion which might be construed as an attempt to prevent any business entity from gaining access to any market or customer for goods or services, or to prevent any business entity from obtaining a supply of goods or otherwise purchasing goods or services freely in the market.
- All members are expected to comply with these standards in informal discussions at the site of any association meeting.
Regional Chapters List
Find the local PHCC Chapter Near You.
The National PHCC Office